Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Want To Make Some $$$$$$



Maybe our products aren't for you.. or you just don't have time to commit to the business, so I have something for you, that you can't possibly pass up!... for each friend you refer to me that buy a Body Magic at full price, I'll give YOU $20 cash!!! So if you refer 5 friends you will get $100, refer 10 friends get $200! You get the drift right? We got each other back RIGHT??? When I make $$$$$$ you make $$$$$$$... So lets just say you refer 10 friends a day and each one of them purchase the body magic at full price do you know within a week you can make $1000??? That's more then what you probably make at your job RIGHT??? So if you want to get in on this email me @ crystalhaller@gmail.com!!! Or message me on http://www.facebook.com/challer (you can get me faster on there) Let's get it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment